Saturday, May 7, 2011

Green Day



Woooooow. Billie Joe. Ok, so a couple days ago, I was going through my flipnotes when I noticed something that looked like this.






I was confused, so I tapped it. Suddenly, I was sucked into a world of weirdness with Billie Joe singing in the background.









I was falling and flying, dying and living, killing and saving! It was insane! But, all things come to an end. Since the flipnote was like, 20 seconds, that must have been a pretty freakin' awesome 20 seconds! Therefore, I spent a lot of time re-playing it.



So, um, if you ever feel bad, listen to "Boulavard of Broken Dreams" by Green Day. It probably won't make you feel better, but you will feel like you just jumped out a window while watching "Family Guy" reruns and then suddenly, on the side of your eye, a little window comes up and says "Hi! Just letting you know that Norton from Symantec Spyware, Malware Protection, Virus Sheilds, and all Firewalls have expired! When shall I remind you again? (10 seconds-10 minutes-1hour-4 hours). Oh yeah also you have a package!" and so you blow it up and Anthrax comes out of it but you live and you decide to finally land but two flying mermaids pick you up and throw you into the ocean, upon which you take to turning into Michael Jordan and you hit them with a Basketball of Doom.



Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment