Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dragon Con and The ElectroPen

So, a few weeks ago, I went to Dragon Con and there was a lot of weird people there. There was a giant Nyan Cat on stilts, a very scary clown with a real chainsaw, Luigi as a Ghostbuster, and a giant smoking beast on top of a truck. I also made a video this weekend called "The Amazing ElectroPen.I also have a bloopers video, but check my youtube channel for it because I'm too impatient to load another video. Watch the real video first or none of the bloopers are funny! At the end of the bloopers, there is all the main actors to a really cheesy song. Emma and Connor are walking up stairs. I am in the water(which was filthy, by the way), and Ethan is jumping. My tune is "Bloodflowers", Connor's tune is "Billy The Kid 'Mexican Dance'" Emma's tune is I think called "Breaking Ties", and Ethan's tune is just simply "Chicken Dance". Ok, this video is taking forever to upload, so just watch them on my youtube channel.

BaBaBaZZZZZZZZZ

Ben

3 comments:

  1. LOAD IT!!!!
    I can't see it otherwise... YouTube banned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. I put the link on my blog. Like I told you I would. Are links from blogs allowed?

    ReplyDelete