Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Video Suggestions and Other Weirdness

Ok, first, I would like to explain why I have not posted in 4 and 1/2 weeks. I have been making videos and going to people's houses and just generally being very busy. NOT LAZY. BUSY. If you want proof, check the video sidebar. My videos are usually there, but sometimes these weird, disgusting videos pop up in the sidebar and kind of generally freak people out. I would just remove the sidebar, but Blogger has been taking FOREVER and I figure it's just easier to watch them there than me having to deal with an unusable computer for 493 septillion years (Which, by the way, is after sextillion, which is after quintillion, which is after quadrillion, and I think most people know from there. I'm not saying you don't. I'm just clarifying for people who may not know.) And by the way, I do not subscribe to these people on youtube. So if the meth guy or equals three comes up again, don't blame me. Blame... somebody else. How about we blame it on McDonalds. They so deserve it. They grind up still alive chickens and make cows eat their own feces for food. Now you know what a Big Mac is. Yucky. They deserve some blame. You are mean, McDonalds.








Also, I would like suggestions for videos with plots, not just randomness. Also, lists help and it can be as general as you want. I make a video every weekend now, so please, please, please comment! I need ideas! I can come up with them myself all the time, but I like other people's ideas. The !OOO ways not to die video? Not my idea. The rest were all mostly mine except for some of the older, crappier videos with dumb acting. Also, if you want to see something hilarious, look at my old videos on my MOM'S channel. Here is a link to the firs video I ever made. It is actually good quality compared to a video I did'nt even title called MVI 2972 and another called "Frog Wars". All the videos on that channel I made in California. My editing skills have improved - no, appeared and then improved since then. If you want to watch the lamest video I ever made, click here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plf0pmEjWTQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL If you want to watch the first video I ever made, click here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY_tnJ0Jg6k&feature=related And... if you want to watch Frog Wars, click here.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBJNSTSAmxM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL






All of them are very weird and all of them are hilariously lame. Also, watch the whole Frog Wars video. The beginning was madly boring, but the lameness that ensues makes it hilarious. I think the best part is at 1:59. There is a lot of bad grammar in this video. And I know intermission is not intermediate. So, basically, comment video ideas, and eat no more Mcnuggets, and remember this-



UPDATE: Ok, never mind, I am deleting the sidebar, because I found out you can just put videos on pages. Check th' vidjoes page, sonneh! If yeh do, I'll give yeh a nice shineh nickel so you can go buy yerself wunna dem fancy shmancy lallehpahps!

No comments:

Post a Comment